Madonna di Campiglio
The heart of the Skiarea... in the presence of the Dolomiti di Brenta!
Ski area Madonna di Campiglio
Glamour and super slopes for the Queen of the Dolomiti.
The history of skiing began in Madonna di Campiglio. Campiglio has more than 100 years of experience with ski holidays. Fantastic slopes and unforgettable ski days and night entertainment awaits you in this wonderful tourist destination. You can "move" from the most important slope Grostè at an altitude of 2500m to Monte Spinale, Pradalago and, with the famous and unforgettable 3tre, Cinque laghi. This last one has been expanded in 2012 with the new black Pancugolo slope, which is expected to become one of the most exciting and amazing run in the world today, and two red routes called Raccordo Pancugolo and Nambino.
The Ursus snowpark to Grostè is the dream place for every snowboarder. It has 3 riding lines: an area for beginners, one for intermediate riders and one for experts. Madonna di Campiglio is already connected to Folgarida-Marilleva, and is now connected in only 16 minutes to Pinzolo slopes by the new Pinzolo-Campiglio Express gondola. In Pinzolo expert skiers can try the new wonderful black Tulot run and the new DoloMitica Star and Tour routes.
Madonna di Campiglio in really the skiers' paradise. It is immersed in Dolomiti di Brenta in one of the most beautiful scenery of the world.
- 60 km of slopes with a unique skipass.
- 39 slopes for all levels (15 blue, 16 red, 8 black)
- 2 snowparks, including the Mini Ursus Snowpark (Pradalago area) designed for beginners and the Ursus Snow Park (Grostè area), one of the top 5 of the Alps.
- 20 modern lifts, fast and technologically innovative.The Hotels in Campiglio are situated around the ski lifts of Grostè, Spinale, Pradalago or 5 laghi and all the slopes are connected with one another.
- Snowmaking on 95% of the slopes.
- There is the opportunity to ski every day, but also at night along the Miramonti “canyon”, the black run, theater of the famous slalom World Cup 3 TRE
- Do not miss the last part of the Spinale run, the “Streif Schumacher” with its maximum inclination of 70%, the exciting "Miramonti canyon" and the new black run "Pancugolo".
- Major events: December 22, 2016 the Ski World Cup. In January the "Winter marathon" and in February the "Carnevale Asburgico". And don't miss the SuperGrostè a great party on the slopes with music and race at the end of the season. Numerous restaurants, pizzerias, self-service...
- Special promotions throughout the entire winter season.
- Après ski have fun even without skiing!
- Shopping, wellness and a full event program.
Discover the taste of the mountain holiday. Find the dining place at Doss.
150 km of slopes between the breathtaking landscapes of Trentino, with many tracks to discover such as the Tulot Audi quattro with tracks DoloMitica Star and Tour!